Betting on Super Bowl 56 in Canada
Promo terbaik Data SGP 2020 – 2021. Bonus mantap yang lain bisa dipandang secara terstruktur lewat berita yg kita tempatkan pada situs itu, dan juga siap dichat terhadap petugas LiveChat support kami yang stanby 24 jam On the internet buat meladeni seluruh maksud para bettor. Lanjut langsung join, dan ambil cashback Lotto serta Kasino On the internet terbaik yg tampil di website kita.
Super Bowl 56 takes center stage in the world of sports and sports betting when it kicks off on Sunday, February 13, from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. The Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals will be doing battle in a game that will draw interest from many other countries besides the US. To that end, we’re here to tell you how to bet on the Big Game as a resident of Canada.
This year’s Super Bowl is one that not even the most expert of prognosticators could have predicted at the start of the season, or even at the start of the postseason, for that matter. Cincinnati rose from the bottom of their division the last few years, while the Rams had to rally from 10 points down In the NFC Championship Game to get to play the Super Bowl on their home field. It makes for a fresh, exciting matchup that sports fans should truly enjoy.
Joe Burrow’s Bengals make it to the Super Bowl in his second season 💨 pic.twitter.com/NlVQ9lmXqB
— ESPN (@espn) January 30, 2022
Canadian sports fans have long shown a strong devotion to the sport of football that goes beyond their support of the CFL. It’s expected that there will be an impressive number of viewers watching the NFL Championship game from Canada on television. Many of those folks might have an interest in betting on the action.
After all, the Super Bowl is the top sporting event in North America in terms of the betting interest it generates. If you live in Canada and want to take part in the betting frenzy, you might not have any idea of how to make that happen. But the process isn’t as hard as you might imagine, which we’re about to demonstrate.
In the following article, we’ll walk you through the process of how to bet on Super Bowl 56 in Canada. We’ll talk about the methods of doing it live and online while also pointing you in the direction of the best Super Bowl betting sites for football. And we’ll also go into the types of bets you can make while also giving you some tips to win your Super Bowl wagers.
Legal Super Bowl Betting Options in Canada
As is the case with the United States, you have two options for betting legally on the Super Bowl:
- Bet in person at sanctioned retail betting providers
- Bet online at licensed gambling websites
But the two countries look very different in terms of their in-person offerings at the moment. The U.S. had a bit of a head start in that department, thanks to a Supreme Court decision in 2018 that paved the way for live sportsbooks to be enacted by each state. Since then, a majority of the 50 states in the US have stepped forward with legalized in-person betting options in locations such as casinos and horse racing tracks.
In Canada, it wasn’t until August of 2021 that a law was passed that allowed single-game betting on events like the Super Bowl if each individual province was OK with it. Prior to that, bets had to be parlay-style, which are much harder to hit.
Because this decision was so recent, there still aren’t many retail betting establishments in Canada that are up and running for Super Bowl 56.
For that reason, we’d suggest that the best way to bet on the 2022 Super Bowl in Canada is to do so online. And again, you have two choices:
- Through sites that originate in Canada and are sanctioned by the province where they are operating
- Through overseas and offshore sites which take bettors from Canada
As is the case with the in-person betting options, the Canadian sites are still mostly patchwork. For that reason, you should start your search with the sites located outside of Canada’s borders. If you do go that route, we suggest that you choose one of the following sites, which we consider to be the best for betting on Super Bowl 56:
|Rank||NL Gambling Site||Sign Up Bonus||Get Started|
|#1||Betway Sports||€30 Free Bet||Visit Site|
|#2||10Bet Sports||50% up to €100||Visit Site|
|#3||Spin Sports||100% up to €200||Visit Site|
The Qualities of the Best Canadian Super Bowl Betting Sites
When you search for Super Bowl sports gambling sites for bettors in Canada, you’re likely to find a bevy of choices on the search engine page. But not all of these sites have what it takes to provide you with a top gambling experience. Some may even be harmful in that they’re trying to scam you out of your money.
You really should make sure that whatever site you choose is capable of taking your Super Bowl bets in a safe and secure manner while also giving you perks along the way. Here is a checklist of what you should demand out of a sports betting site in Canada:
- Trustworthy gambling: The site should protect both the money that you have in your gambling account and your personal information
- Top reputation among sports bettors: Look for sites that have been in business a while and get excellent reports from real money sports gamblers
- Impactful bonuses: The bonuses you get on top of your deposit into your gambling account will add oomph to your winnings and offset some of your losses
- Variety of betting markets: When you can choose many different ways to bet on the game, you can improve your chances of getting value with your wagers
- Many banking methods: The site should offer you multiple ways of making deposits and taking out withdrawals, including cryptocurrency
- Reliably fast payback: You should expect to get your withdrawal request taken care of quickly and your money in your hands in a hurry
- Simple site to use: Top sports betting sites make it easy for even newcomers to maneuver from page to page
- Mobile betting possibilities: You should be able to bet on the go with either a native app downloaded onto your device or a mobile version of the site that you can access via the internet browser
- Customer service: If you have any questions or issues, a good customer service department can come to your rescue
The Best Canadian Super Bowl Betting Site: Bodog
Bodog stands on top of the pack for real money sports betting among Canadian residents for a number of reasons. First of all, there is the reliability factor, which is what you get when you’re dealing with a site that has been in existence since 1994. That reliability also comes from the fact that they’ve established an impressive brand over the years that sports bettors have come to know and trust.
First-time sports bettors can hit the ground running with a 100% deposit bonus all the way up to $200.
Sounds like just the right amount for a few Super Bowl 56 bets, right? All of the bonuses are collected on a page that is easy to understand, even for those who are having their first experience with online gambling. And the betting markets covered are quite extensive.
On top of all that, you can really expect to get a fair shake with your sports bets. In other words, you can expect the site to take out a reasonable amount, no higher than necessary, from your bets. That means that you get more bang for your Super Bowl 56 at Bodog than you would at other sites.
- Sleek site design
- Excellent choice of bonuses and promotions
- Fair and extensive betting markets on the Super Bowl and all sports
- Excellent mobile version
- Only available to Canadian bettors and not to the US
- Some elements of the site out of date
If you feel like Bodog is the right choice for you, feel free to read more about the sportsbook or visit it directly.
Signing Up for a Super Bowl 56 Betting Site in Canada
If it’s your first time gambling on the Super Bowl at a top betting website in Canada, you might not know how it all works. The good news is that the process is a simple one. But just to make sure you have it down, here is an easy step-by-step review of the way it should go down.
- Find the icon to sign up for the site. Once you click on that, you’ll just have to fill out some pretty basic information about yourself. You also might have to come up with a password, while some sites will also require you to verify your account so they know you’re not a robot.
- Decide how much you want to put into your account. The site will have some limitations in terms of the minimums and maximums that you can utilize. You’ll choose your method of deposit and enter the necessary data.
- Collect the bonuses that are coming to you. Depending on what site you’re using, you can likely expect a welcome bonus or even one that is part of a Super Bowl betting promotion. If needed, you might have to type in a promo code to get the bonus.
- Make your bets. You’ll need to know the following: what game you’re betting (most likely the Super Bowl if you’re reading this), what bet you want to make (more on that in a moment), which selection you want within the bet, and what amount you want to bet. There will be dropdowns on the site to make entering all of this information pretty simple.
- Withdraw your winnings: The site will display its guidelines for withdrawals. Follow the directions and the site will respond to your request (quickly, if you’ve chosen your site well.) You can then expect to get your money sent to you.
Understanding the Odds at Canadian Super Bowl Betting Sites
The bets that you make at top Canadian sports betting sites will all be subject to a system of odds known as the moneyline. When you first encounter this system, it might seem a little difficult to understand. But once you get the hang of it, you’ll immediately be able to understand how much you’ll get in return for each selection.
Oddsmakers at the sites will construct the moneyline in an effort to get roughly the same amount bet on all possible options.
As people bet, the moneyline may move to keep that balance. But just keep in mind that your odds are locked in once you make your Super Bowl 56 wager.
The key to understanding the moneyline is knowing that it is based on the number 100. Here is how to read it:
For example, at Bodog at the time of this writing, the moneyline for a bet on who will win Super Bowl 56 was this:
What does this mean? Well, it means that you have to bet $195 to win $100 of profit in return if you think the Rams will win the game. By contrast, if you believe the Bengals will win, a $100 bet would bring you $165 in profit.
What if you want to bet different amounts? Well, the moneyline establishes a simple ratio that you can use for a bet of any size:
You’ll see the moneyline in place for every type of bet that we’ll describe in the next section. Some of those other bets will feature other numbers you need to know, but the moneyline ultimately reveals the money you’ll win in return for the money you bet. That’s why it’s important that you learn how to read it.
Types of Super Bowl Bets You Can Make in Canada
As we mentioned above, the best Canadian betting sites will do a great job of providing you with a wide variety of markets to bet Super Bowl LVI. Here are some of the bets that you can expect to make at these sites:
- Win: In this bet, you’ll simply be picking who you think will win the 2022 Super Bowl: Cincinnati or Los Angeles. It’s the easiest way to get involved with wagering on the game. If you have an opinion on who is going to come out on top, you can speculate and put real money on the line.
- Point spread: In the case of the point spread, the underdog (in this case, Cincinnati) gets points from the favorite (Los Angeles.) These points are applied to the score at the end of the game to determine who “covers” the spread. The current spread for Super Bowl 56 at Bodog is 4 points.
- Over/under: With an over/under wager, you don’t have to worry about how many points the two teams will score combined during the game. The oddsmaker will set a line and you have to decide whether the point total will go over or under. In the case of the over/under for Super Bowl 56, it has been set at 48 ½ points.
- Props: Prop bets on the Super Bowl are extremely popular. They usually don’t have much to do with the outcome of the game but instead, focus on some other element tied to the action. That can range from individual players statistics to who will win the Most Valuable Player award even to the entertainment aspects of the game, such as the commercials and the halftime show.
- Live betting: With live betting, you can wager on the action while the game is happening. You can find all of the bets above in the live betting menu for Super Bowl LVI at top gambling sites. The odds will be adjusted based on what’s happening during the contest.
Each of these bets will bring with it its own particular risk and margin for error, as well as potential reward. The more of them that are included at top betting sites in Canada, the better it will be for you when you choose your wagers. You’ll be able to pick the wagers that fit your personal betting style.
Tips for Winning Your Super Bowl 56 Bets at Canadian Betting Sites
Maybe you’re a big enough fan that you already have your strategies in mind for your Super Bowl bets. But if you’re looking for some advice, we’ve got it for you. Here are five tips that will give you an advantage with your Super Bowl wagers.
Use Bonuses and Line Shopping
It’s not easy winning Super Bowl bets, as luck and the somewhat unpredictable nature of the NFL can certainly derail even well-planned wagers. That’s why you should try to get some help from the sites where you can to help your odds. And they’ll provide that help for you if you know where to look.
First of all, you should be using the bonuses offered to you by the sites for signing up.
You’ll also find that there are occasionally promotions which are actually meant for Super Bowl bets only. Take advantage of whatever edge you can from these perks.
In addition, you should search through the different betting websites to find those that have the best odds for the wagers you want to make. For example, if your choice for Super Bowl 56 MVP is +200 at one site and +250 at another, the second site gives you more payback and that’s the one you should use. Just always make sure when you’re line shopping to stay within the range of legitimate Canadian sports betting websites.
Bet for Value
If you’re like most of the betting public, you’ll go into wagering on Super Bowl LVI with a relatively small betting budget. As such, it’s important that you make those bets count. This is especially true if your Super Bowl bets are going to be a one-time thing and you aren’t interested in grinding out winnings over a long period of time.
You should be looking for the wagers on the game that provide you with the best value
You should be trying to strike a balance in that respect. Don’t just look for bets with the longest odds right off the bat because they might not have a legitimate chance of actually coming in for you.
Instead, look for those bets that have a legitimate shot of actually winning while still providing you with bang for your buck. That might mean a diet of mid-priced wagers that can really add up if you win several of them. Value betting is an important skill to have in a single-game situation.
Locate Betting Trends
Too often, football bettors get hung up in analyzing the action in a single-minded fashion. They don’t use all the tools they have at their disposal to make winning wagers. And trend betting is one of those tools that can really be effective.
In terms of trend betting, you’re not really focused on what’s going on with the on-field play of the two teams. You’re essentially just looking at their performances from a betting perspective. That means that you’ll be looking at their efforts covering the spread and also checking out the over/under results in their recent games.
Try to break this down to as fine a point as possible.
If you do, you’re likely to spot a recent trend that jumps out at you, such as the way that Cincinnati has been excellent in road contests this year (and this is pretty much a road game for them, since the Rams will be playing on their home field.) Using trends can really open up your eyes to bets you might not have considered.
Be Aware of the Hot Streak
When you’re going to be betting the NFL, you have to remember the importance of momentum. Think back to a year ago for a great example. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers were struggling halfway through the season, but ended up on a nine-game winning streak, which included the playoffs and the Super Bowl.
It’s understandable if you want to look at the big picture of an entire season when analyzing the Super Bowl. But that can lead to your overlooking what’s been going on lately. And that is a factor when looking at both of these Super Bowl teams.
The early season Rams look far different than the team does now that they added star performers Odell Beckham Jr. and Von Miller through trades. And the Bengals are on an absolute tear, having won seven of their last eight, with the one loss coming in a game where they rested their key players.
Try to focus on how the teams are performing right now when you make the bet, instead of going too far back in ancient history.
Try Some Fun Prop Bets
This tip is meant to inject some enjoyment into your Super Bowl 56 wagers at the top Canadian real money betting sites. You can get so caught up in analyzing the two teams and the matchup that your bets become almost like a job to you. Why not take the time to bet on some parts of the Super Bowl that are just pure entertainment?
Because of the popularity of the Super Bowl, the best betting sites will make sure to include prop bets that are a bit off the beaten path. Some of the examples of these might include the following:
- Will the National Anthem be under or over 2 minutes long?
- Will the coin toss at the start of the game be heads or tails?
- What will be the last song performed during the halftime show?
- What color will the liquid be that gets poured over the head of the winning coach?
- Who will be the first person thanked after the game by the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player?
You’ll find prop bets that go even deeper than that into the broadcast, including ones tied to commercials and even what the announcers say during the telecast. Many of these props will be popping up as we get closer to the date of the game if they haven’t already. You should keep checking back to find new ones.
While these prop bets can be difficult to predict, you can make these wagers without having to kill yourself with research. And because even the oddsmakers at top betting sites can struggle at times to make the odds accurate for these types of bets, they can also be a great source of value. Don’t be afraid to try new wagering avenues like these when betting on the 2022 Super Bowl.
We hope that you have a better handle on how to bet on the Super Bowl in Canada. If that’s where you’re located for the Big Game, your options will be plenty. Use some of the knowledge you’ve gained here, as well as our advice, to try to make Super Bowl 56 an extremely lucrative one for you.